Paediatric Lycrafleece Wrist and Thumb Splint
Keeping the wrist and thumb immobilized in the right position is important for wrist injuries to heal correctly; with the Paedriatric Lycrafleece Wrist and Thumb Splint your child will have the optimal balance between comfort and protection. Easy Velcro straps make it simple to put on or take off, the bright colours can bring a little fun to distract from the pain of being injured and the splint allows for finger and thumb movement while keeping the wrist immobilized.
Please note that the design of this product has been recently updated, as a result it's appearance may vary slightly, however any changes are purely cosmetic and will not effect the splints functionality.
Key Features of the Lycrafleece Wrist and Thumb Splint
- Durable construction for lasting quality
- Stylish and colourful design is ideal for children
- Allows finger and thumb movement
- 3-ply laminate lycrafleece material is both comfortable and durable
- Colourful Velcro easily fastened
- Keep skin warm when cold, cool when warm
- Designed specifically for children
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find your perfect size, please measure the circumference of your wrist (as illustrated) and then match your measurement to the table below.
|Splint Size ||Wrist Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||12 - 13cm |
|Small ||13 - 14cm |
|Medium ||14 - 15cm |
|Large ||15 - 17cm |
|Extra Large ||17 - 18cm |
Indications for the Paediatric Lycrafleece Wrist Splint
- Arthritis of the wrist
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain's Tenosynovitis (De Quervain's Syndrome)
- Degenerative diseases
- General weakness
- Immobilisation to relieve pain
- Inflamed/swollen tendons
- Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
- Pain/instability of thumb extensors/abductors
- Post carpal/metacarpal surgery
- Post surgical repair
- Postoperative conditions
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Soft tissue injury
- Sprained wrist
- Stabilises the wrist
- Stabilise thumb basal joint
- Weakness of the thumb joint
- Worn cartilage
- Wrist tendonitis
What Makes Lycrafleece Such a Great Material?
The comfort it provides is exceptional, with great breathability and no chafing it's a fantastic choice for a wrist and thumb splint. The durability and protection offered by lycrafleece is also impressive, making it perfect for kids and their active lifestyle.
Why Choose This Wrist and Thumb Splint?
The stylish and colourful design is popular with children, the high quality materials and the emphasis placed on protective support is popular with the adults who look after them. This wrist and thumb splint keeps the thumb and wrist joint secured while allowing finger movement, providing support and reducing discomfort.