Neo G Bunion and Night Splint
The Neo G Bunion and Night Splint has been designed to mitigate the pain and discomfort associated with hallux valgus. The splint immobilises the big toe for uninterrupted healing of bunion protrusions whilst maximising positioning control to promote ideal metatarsal alignment.
Features and Benefits of the Neo G Bunion and Night Splint
- Great bunion splint designed to provide healing and rehabilitation through the night
- One universal size for a guaranteed perfect fit
- Helps correct big toe misalignment
- Foam helps to cushion tender areas around the toe
- Perfect simple and easy-to-use bunion correction tool
- Simple post/pre surgery recovery/comfort aid
- Fully adjustable design maximises comfort for all
- Fitting instructions included on the side of the box
How Do I Correctly Fit the Neo G Bunion and Night Splint?
Please follow the instructions and the guidance in the image below in order to correctly fit your Neo G Bunion Splint:
- With the fastener undone, place the splint so the foam insert cradles the outside of the big toe
- Secure the fastener underneath and around the outside of the foot
- Make sure the splint is in position and securely fasten the strap down until comfortable
Reduce Inflammation, Pressure and Discomfort
The Neo G Bunion Night Splint is designed to assist with discomfort and pain experienced by individuals with a hallux valgus deformity.
Prevent the Reoccurrence of Bunions
Using a night splint helps to realign the big toe and prevent bunions recurring in the future. If you have a history of bunions, wearing one of these overnight can drastically reduce the chances of bunion recurrence.
See One for Yourself!
Fully Adjustable Design
Because the fastener belt doesn't loop over the entire foot, the Neo G Bunion Night Splint is entirely adjustable depending on how tight you would like your splint to fit. To change tightness, simply adjust the Velcro fastening belt that attaches to the splint itself.
Can I Wear Shoes With a Bunion Splint On?
Whilst it is not recommended that you use your Neo G Bunion and Night Splint for "load bearing", or walking around in your day to day life following a bunion procedure, if required you can wear socks and shoes over the top of your splint.