Neo G Easy-Fit Finger Splint
The Neo G Easy-Fit Finger Splint is a helpful device for a range of finger conditions. Your fingers are particularly vulnerable to injury, and strains, sprains and breaks can make the simplest daily tasks difficult.
The Easy-Fit Finger Splint provides a simple solution to this, since it can be put on in seconds and gives firm support to protect your fingers and speed up recovery. Coming in a range of lengths from 5 - 8cm, the correct size of splint can be chosen based on which finger is affected, for a personalised product.
Which Size Splint Should I Choose?
The Neo G Finger Splint is available in four different sizes. These are listed below. To find the size for you, we recommend that you select the size based off your finger length and choose the splint that is around 1cm smaller than your actual finger.
|Size ||Length |
|Small ||5cm |
|Medium ||6cm |
|Large ||6.5cm |
|Extra Large ||8cm |
About the Neo G Finger Splint
The Easy-Fit Finger Splint, unlike many other splints on the market, doesn't require the use of tape and is especially easy to apply, for a convenient product. The splint is made of a malleable metal, meaning it gives great support and protection, whilst being easy to bend to the desired angle. A soft inner cushion means the splint can be worn everyday and will give great grip and comfort.
Features and Benefits of the Easy-Fit Finger Splint
- Helps to immobilise the finger during recovery from injury
- Helps injured/weak fingers, strains, sprains and breaks, Mallet/baseball finger and more
- Registered as a Class 1 Medical Device, so you can be sure of its effectiveness
- Soft inner cushion for everyday use, and optimum grip and comfort
- Easy-fit design removes the need for messy, fussy taping
- Malleable design means the splint can be bent to the desired angle for best recovery and protection
- Adjustable, fits left or right fingers and is unisex for a versatile product